- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duel - Fears of the Dead
- Write a Review
- #K69801 000000000 K69801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Austin, Texas-based Duel are hugely influenced by the darker sounds of early-'70s proto-metal. Featuring two alumni of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Austin, Texas-based Duel are hugely influenced by the darker sounds of early-'70s proto-metal. Featuring two alumni of Scorpion Child (Nuclear Blast), their sound is menacing and brutally old school. Total purists, they cut right to the bone with heavy, deep grooves and blistering tone. Tough and loud hard rock as it should be. Cover artwork by Branca Studio. For fans of: Clutch, Black Sabbath, Blue Cheer, Kadavar, Scorpion Child.;Track List:1. Fears of the Dead;2. This Old Crow;3. The Kraken;4. Fell to the Earth;5. On the Edge;6. Electricity;7. When the Pigs Are Fed;8. Locked Outside
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.