- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duff McKagan - Sick
- Write a Review
- #K79690 000000000 K79690000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus white label seven inch single that contains two non-album tracks. 2009 release from t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including bonus white label seven inch single that contains two non-album tracks. 2009 release from the Rock bassist and his band Loaded. The hard hitting Seattle four piece are fronted by the legendary Duff McKagan (former Guns N Roses bassist and also currently playing with Velvet Revolver). on Sick, the band at the height of their powers - from the brutal opener 'Sick' to the sleazy Rock of first single 'Flatline', from the Punk sensibilities of 'I See Through You' to the epic melodies of "Forgive Me". The album showcases driving and melodic Punk infused Rock overlaid with McKagan's unique and powerful vocals. The album was produced by Martin Feveyear (Kings of Leon).;Track List:1. Sick;2. Sleaze Factory;3. Flatline;4. Iou;5. The Slide;6. Translucent;7. Mother's Day;8. I See Through You;9. Forgive Me;10. No Shame;11. Blind Date Girl;12. Wasted Heart;13. No More;14. Executioner's Song;15. Wasted Heart (Acoustic Version);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.