- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duke Ellington - Blues in Orbit
- Write a Review
- #L04984 000000000 L04984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:(2-LP set) Duke Ellington's legacy continues to live on as one of the most influential jazz innovators with this essent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2013;Notes:(2-LP set) Duke Ellington's legacy continues to live on as one of the most influential jazz innovators with this essential re-issue from ORG. Audiophile 180 Gram Double 45 rpm. Duke Ellington is joined by the likes of Clark Terry, Johnny Hodges and more for this recording from multiple sessions spreading from February 1958 to December 1959. Duke remains one of the most influential figures in jazz, if not in all American music and is widely considered as one of the twentieth century's best known African American personalities. As both a composer and a band leader, Ellington's reputation has increased since his death, with thematic repackaging of his signature music often becoming best-sellers.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.