- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duke Ellington - Jazz Party
- Write a Review
- #K72888 000000000 K72888000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Originally intended as a studio booking where Duke Ellington was t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Originally intended as a studio booking where Duke Ellington was to record some recent compositions upon he and his band's return from a live stint in Florida, the date soon grew exponentially into an all-out welcome home party of Ellington admirers. Issued on Columbia in 1959, Jazz Party In Stereo is distinct in the Duke Ellington oeuvre in that not only does it feature an extremely rare appearance by Dizzy Gillespie (in addition to Jimmy Rushing, Johnny Hodges, Clark Terry and Paul Gonsalves), but it also includes two numbers with a total of nine percussionists in all on various instruments such as timpani, vibes, marimbas and xylophone. A party indeed and by the looks of the historic roll call, everybody was invited!;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.