- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dum Dum Girls - I Will Be
- Write a Review
- #K79078 000000000 K79078000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2010;Notes:I Will Be is the debut full-length by the Dum Dum Girls. Recorded at home by Dee Dee and mixed with the help of Richard...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2010;Notes:I Will Be is the debut full-length by the Dum Dum Girls. Recorded at home by Dee Dee and mixed with the help of Richard Gottehrer (Strangeloves, Voidoids, Blondie, the Go-Go's and, more recently, the Raveonettes), I Will Be is a decidedly medium-fi record. Just under thirty minutes with eleven songs, it's a short tribute to love, fun and the classic pop form of the '60s girl groups and early punk rockers.;Track List:1. It Only Takes One Night;2. Bhang Bhang I M a Burnout;3. O Mein M;4. Jail la la;5. Rest of Our Lives;6. Yours Alone;7. Blank Girl;8. I Will Be;9. Lines Her Eyes;10. Everybody S Out;11. Baby Don't Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.