- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dum Dum Girls - Too True
- Write a Review
- #K72097 000000000 K72097000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third full-length album by the Indie Rock band. Too True was recorded in late 2012...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third full-length album by the Indie Rock band. Too True was recorded in late 2012 and early 2013 by producers Richard Gottehrer (Blondie/Yachts/Go-Gos) and Sune Rose Wagner (of the Raveonettes), with Alonzo Vargas engineering at East West Studios in Hollywood.;Track List:1. Cult of Love;2. Evil Blooms;3. Rimbaud Eyes;4. Are You Okay;5. Too True to Be Good;6. In the Wake of You;7. Lost Boys and Girls Club;8. Little Minx;9. Under These Hands;10. Trouble Is My Name;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.