- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Durand Jones & The Indications - Durand Jones & The Indications
- Write a Review
- #K54869 000000000 K54869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Bayou-born soul sensation Durand Jones is bringing his raw energy to Cole...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Bayou-born soul sensation Durand Jones is bringing his raw energy to Colemine Records with his 2016 debut LP. Jones brings you fiery original soul music, pairing soaring vocal work with dusty drums, slinking guitars and screaming organs. With a stellar background in gospel, Jones got his start in the church, singing in the choir of his hometown in rural Louisiana. When his music career took him to Bloomington, Indiana, he was selected to join the legendary Indiana University Soul Revue, and it was through his involvement that he met writer/producer duo Aaron Frazer and Blake Rhein. The three began writing original soul music, recording themselves straight to tape in the basements of Bloomington- a process which brings you the gritty sounds available on Ohio-based Colemine Records. Sure to satisfy fans of Charles Bradley, Lee Fields, Aloe Blacc, and Leon Bridges.;Track List:1. Make a Change;2. Smile;3. Can't Keep My Cool;4. Groovy Babe;5. Giving Up;6. Is It Any Wonder?;7. Now I'm Gone;8. Tuck 'N' Roll;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.