- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dustin Kensrue - Carry the Fire
- Write a Review
- #K63331 000000000 K63331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth solo album by Christian singer/songwriter and Thrice frontman Dusti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth solo album by Christian singer/songwriter and Thrice frontman Dustin Kensrue. Dustin's solo albums have scanned over 72K and Thrice have scanned over 1.35M. His last solo release, The Water & The Blood, debuted with 6.8K and has scanned 30K RTD. Apart from Thrice, Dustin has also recorded under the pseudonym Urus Veritas, a name that roughly translates to 'bear truth'. Includes 'There's Something Dark', 'Death Or Glory', 'Of Crows And Crowns', 'Back To Back', 'Juggernaut' and more. Dustin remains a member of Thrice, although the band were on hiatus from 2012 to 2014.;Track List:1. Ruby;2. Back to Back;3. Gallows;4. There's Something Dark;5. Death or Glory;6. In the Darkness;7. Of Crows and Crowns;8. Juggernaut;9. What Beautiful Things;10. Carry the Fire;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ORANGE, RED, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.