- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dustin O'Halloran - Piano Solos 2
- Write a Review
- #K67023 000000000 K67023000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:First time ever on vinyl for his 2006 album. Having gained serious recognition with his stunning score to Sofia Coppola...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:First time ever on vinyl for his 2006 album. Having gained serious recognition with his stunning score to Sofia Coppola's 2006 film Marie Antoinette (which sits neatly alongside his soundtrack work for William Olsen's An American Affair (2010) and Drake Doremus' Sundance-winning Like Crazy (2011), Dustin has quickly become one of the most recognizable names in the broad-reaching "post-classical" field, a definition of the genre rather than vice-versa.;Track List:1. Opus 20;2. Opus 22;3. Opus 21;4. Opus 23;5. Opus 26;6. Opus 34;7. Opus 28;8. Opus 35;9. Opus 30;10. Opus 38;11. Opus 37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.