- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dwarves - Must Die: Redux
- Write a Review
- #L01557 000000000 L01557000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Deluxe vinyl reissue of the Dwarves' 2004 magnum opus, the Dwarves Must Die. Originally released on Sympathy for the Re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Deluxe vinyl reissue of the Dwarves' 2004 magnum opus, the Dwarves Must Die. Originally released on Sympathy for the Record Industry and long out of print, this reissue compiles the whole album plus two awesome bonus tracks. Full bore punk rock meets noise and garage rock and all the sleaze you fit on a 12 inch piece of vinyl.;Track List:1. Bleed on;2. Fefu;3. Salt Lake City;4. Dominator;5. Demented;6. Blast;7. Like You Want;8. Relentless;9. Massacre;10. Runaway;11. Go!;12. Another Classic;13. Christ on a Mic;14. Downey Junior;15. The Dwarves Must Die;16. Kids Today;17. Kaotica
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.