- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dwight Yoakam - Swimming' Pools, Movie Stars...
- Write a Review
- #K57823 000000000 K57823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country music great. Dwight developed a love for bluegrass music at an early a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country music great. Dwight developed a love for bluegrass music at an early age, and for years has wanted to record an all bluegrass album. The songs for this album are new interpretations of classic Dwight songs plus a John Prine track that Dwight loves, and a very unique cover of Prince's "Purple Rain." The album includes four of Dwight's past Billboard Top 100 Country tracks: "These Arms," "Gone," "Guitars, Cadillacs," and "Please Please Baby," all reimagined with a bluegrass treatment. Dwight Yoakam is an American singer-songwriter, actor, and film director, most famous for his pioneering country music. Popular since the early 1980s, he has recorded more than twenty one albums and compilations, charted more than thirty singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, and sold more than 25 million records. He has recorded five Billboard #1 albums, twelve gold albums, and nine platinum albums, including the triple platinum This Time. In addition to his many achievements in the performing arts, he is also the most frequent musical guest in the history of The Tonight Show.;Track List:1. Free to Go;2. I Wouldn't Put It Past Me;3. Listen;4. Sad Sad Music;5. These Arms;6. What I Don't Know;7. Gone;8. Guitars Cadillacs;9. Home for Sale;10. Please Please Baby;11. Purple Rain;12. Two Doors Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.