- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
E-40 - In A Major Way
- Write a Review
- #K62764 000000000 K62764000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. In a Major Way is the second studio alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. In a Major Way is the second studio album by American rapper E-40, released March 14, 1995. It peaked at #2 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at #13 on the Billboard 200. The album features production by Funk Daddy, Kevin Gardner, Mike Mosley, Sam Bostic and Studio Ton. It also features guest performances by fellow members of The Click: B-Legit and Suga-T, as well as 2Pac, Mac Shawn, Spice 1, Celly Cel, Mac Mall, and his son Droop-E (credited as Lil E). E-40 is a founding member of the rap group The Click, and the founder of Sick Wid It Records.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.