- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earth Wind & Fire - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K55454 000000000 K55454000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited edition translucent gold vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. During the 1970s, a new brand of pop mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited edition translucent gold vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. During the 1970s, a new brand of pop music was born, one that was steeped in African and African-American styles - particularly jazz and R&B but appealed to a broader cross-section of the listening public. As founder and leader of the band Earth, Wind & Fire, the late great Maurice White not only embraced but also helped bring about this evolution of pop, which bridged the gap that has often separated the musical tastes of black and white America. It certainly was successful, as EWF combined high-caliber musicianship, wide-ranging musical genre eclecticism, and '70s multicultural spiritualism into one hit making machine. Earth, Wind and Fire's 1998 Greatest Hits package collects seventeen of their finest cuts recorded between 1973-1981, seven of which were No. 1 on the R&B charts including "Let's Groove," "Serpentine Fire," "Sing a Song," "Getaway," "Shining Star," "September" and "Got to Get You into My Life.";Track List:1. Shining Star;2. That's the Way of the World;3. September;4. Can't Hide Love;5. Got to Get You Into My Life;6. Sing a Song;7. Gratitude;8. Serpentine Fire;9. Fantasy;10. Kalimba Story;11. Mighty Mighty;12. Reasons;13. Saturday Nite;14. Let's Groove;15. Boogie Wonderland (With the Emotions);16. After the Love Has Gone;17. Getaway;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GOLD, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.