- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earth Wind & Fire - Spirit
- Write a Review
- #K72008 000000000 K72008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Spirit is the seventh studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire, originally released in September 1976 by Columbia Records. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Spirit is the seventh studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire, originally released in September 1976 by Columbia Records. The Bass Trombone - Lew McCreary, Cello - Dennis Karmazyn, Harry Shlutz, Marie Fera, Ronald Cooper, Concertmaster - Charles Veal, Drums, Percussion - Fred White, Ralph Johnson, French Horn - Art Maebe, David Duke, Marilyn Robinson, Sidney Muldrow, Guitar - Johnny Graham, Guitar, Percussion - Al McKay, Harp - Dorothy Ashby, Percussion - Harvey Mason, Piano - Jerry Peters, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer [Moog] - Larry Dunn, Producer, Vocals, Kalimba, Drums, Timbales - Maurice White, Saxophone - Don Myrick, Saxophone, Percussion - Andrew Woolfolk, Trombone - Charles Loper, George Bohanon, Louis Satterfield, Trumpet - Chuck Findley, Michael Harris, Oscar Brashear, Steve Madaio, Tuba - Tommy Johnson (2), Viola - Barbara, Thomason, David Campbell, Denyse Buffum, James Dunham, Linn Subotnick, Marilyn Baker, Paul Polivnick, Rollice Dale, Violin - Assa Drori, Carl LaMagna, Haim Shtrum, Harris Goldman, Joy Lyle, Kenneth Yerke, Sandy Seemore, Winterton Garvey, Vocals, Bass, Percussion - Verdine White, Vocals, Congas, Percussion - Philip Bailey;Track List:1. Getaway 3:47;2. On Your Face 4:34;3. Imagination 5:17;4. Spirit 3:12;5. Saturday Nite 4:03;6. Earth Wind Fire 4:41;7. Departure 0:27;8. Biyo 3:38;9. Burnin' Bush 6:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.