- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earth Wind & Fire - The Need Of Love
- Write a Review
- #K76322 000000000 K76322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. The Need Of Love is the second studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire, originally relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited 140 gram vinyl LP pressing. The Need Of Love is the second studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire, originally released in 1971. The album's cover was a photo of the band taken by Roland Charles. Earth, Wind & Fire is an American band that has spanned the musical genres of R&B, soul, funk, jazz, disco, pop, rock, Latin and African. They are one of the most successful bands of the 20th century. Rolling Stone Magazine described them as "innovative, precise yet sensual, calculated yet galvanizing" and declared that the band "changed the sound of black pop". The band has received 20 Grammy nominations six as a group and two of it's members, Maurice White and Bailey, won separate individual awards.;Track List:1. Energy;2. Beauty;3. I Can Feel It in My Bones;4. I Think About Lovin' You;5. Everything Is Everything
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.