- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthless - Black Heaven (clear & Black Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #L27136 000000000 L27136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited black and clear colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Earthless has a surprise for you. Whereas the band's t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited black and clear colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Earthless has a surprise for you. Whereas the band's three previous albums featured anywhere from two to four completely instrumental space rock jams, the California trio's fourth album, Black Heaven, is nothing like that. "It's quite different," drummer Mario Rubalcaba says with a laugh. "It has six songs, and most importantly it has vocals on about 70 percent of the record. There goes being pigeonholed as an instrumental band, I guess..." Black Heaven takes on a more classic rock hue than previous outings. "For me personally, the psychedelic thing is pretty important," Rubalcaba offers. "But I'm not sure if we'll always be on the crazier side of things musically. Even on this record, there are moments when it's more psyched-out, but we've always been really big fans of classic rock stuff like ZZ Top, James Gang, Allman Brothers - and of course, Cream. There would be no Earthless if it wasn't for CREAM. They're like the great-grandfathers of power trios. So, some of those simpler influences have leaked through on this record. To me, [album opener] 'Gifted By The Wind' has a more JAMES GANG or ZZ TOP vibe than Flower Travellin' Band or any of the krautrock stuff. With all the vocals and harmonies, that's definitely a different direction for us.";Special Attributes:BLACK, CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.