- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
earwig - Pause For The Jets
- Write a Review
- #K89063 000000000 K89063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. The unpublished novel My Own Secret Service details the origins of the underground ban...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. The unpublished novel My Own Secret Service details the origins of the underground band earwig and their fantastic adventures as they battle to save the Multiverse from a secret society of invading demons who occupy a parallel dimension. This self-proclaimed "true" rock-and-roll memoir forms the basis of earwig's album Pause For The Jets. Infusing classic alternative chops with dramatic nods to everything from Kate Bush to cyberpunk, this science-fiction rock-opera testifies to the importance of pushing artistic boundaries and not falling victim to musical trends. This album raises the bar for the band with it's grinding synth riffs, ragged guitar lines and melodic bass-driven stunners. Not just another indie band from Columbus, Ohio, earwig is the edgy, underground rock vehicle of guitarist and vocalist Lizard McGee, who has been at the helm since the band's inception in the '90s. These days, the band is a true family affair with McGee's daughter James McGee-Moore joining full-time to galvanize their unrestrained live performance. Known for great songwriting and spontaneous and reckless live shows, earwig is one of independent music's best kept secrets.;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.