- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
East India Youth - Culture of Volume
- Write a Review
- #K68669 000000000 K68669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Named after a fragment of verse from the poem - Monumente by Rick Holland, CULTURE OF VOLUME is William Doyle's dizzyi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Named after a fragment of verse from the poem - Monumente by Rick Holland, CULTURE OF VOLUME is William Doyle's dizzying sophomore achievement, mainly recorded (like his debut TOTAL STRIFE FOREVER) on his own, in his bedroom at home in London. He explains: always wanted to make quite sophisticated music using very unsophisticated means. Weaving Pet Shop Boys style pop bangers next to industrial techno, next to sci-fi Scott Walker style ballads next to ambient explorations, next to Krautrock style synthesizer laments, Doyle makes his point: Part of the thing with this album and surrounding elements such as artwork has been trying to combine things that wouldn't usually go together. The whole vibe of the album is certainly trying to force errors by making unlikely connections and seeing what happens. As the man himself sings at the opening of the album: The end result is not what was in mind.;Track List:1. The Juddering;2. End Result;3. Beaming White;4. Turn Away;5. Hearts That Never;6. Entirety;7. Carousel;8. Don't Look Backwards;9. Manner of Words;10. Montage Resolution
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.