- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Echo & the Bunnymen - Porcupine
- Write a Review
- #K61934 000000000 K61934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1983 album from the Liverpudlian quartet. Porcupine is Echo & the Bunnymen's most p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1983 album from the Liverpudlian quartet. Porcupine is Echo & the Bunnymen's most profound and personal album from their early period. Weathering band turmoil, rejections from their record company and spans of songwriting drought, the group emerged with a passionate and compelling set of songs described by vocalist Ian McCulloch as 'coming to terms with the opposites in me.' While the album includes both 'The Back of Love' and 'The Cutter' (two of their most upbeat and successful singles), most of the material was fairly introverted and autobiographical. Unfortunately suffering negative reviews upon release (including a misguided hate-piece in the NME), Porcupine has since become a gold standard for both the band and British underground Rock from the '80s. It's also simultaneously their most retro album and their most forward-looking. The production is full of guitar effects that must have set the mind of Kevin Shields onto the path to My Bloody Valentine's own masterpiece, Loveless.;Track List:1. The Cutter;2. Back of Love;3. My White Devil;4. Clay;5. Porcupine;6. Heads Will Roll;7. Ripeness;8. Higher Hell;9. Gods Will Be Gods;10. In Bluer Skies;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.