- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EchoBrain - Echobrain
- Write a Review
- K71841 000000000 K71841000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/18/2002;Notes:During Halftime at a 1995 Super Bowl thrown by a neighbor of Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, an ol d drum set in livin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/18/2002;Notes:During Halftime at a 1995 Super Bowl thrown by a neighbor of Metallica bassist Jason Newsted, an ol d drum set in living room proved to be a vehicle for then-16-year-old Brian Sagrafena's funk riffs to catch the bass player's ears for the first time, Jason was immediately taken aback and intrigued by this kid and his prodigious playing style.;Track List:1. Colder World;2. Feeling Is Over;3. Spoonfed;4. Adrift;5. Keep Me Alive;6. Ghosts;7. Sucker Punch;8. Highway 44;9. I Drank You;10. Crying Shame
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.