- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K92526 000000000 K92526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:ECLIPSE is the project born from the meeting between Holy Two & Zerolex, for a unique, challenging mixture of folk, ele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:ECLIPSE is the project born from the meeting between Holy Two & Zerolex, for a unique, challenging mixture of folk, electro-pop, new wave and hip-hop. A kind of visionary sound experience with Elodies elegant, airy voicee accompanied by jazz keys, switching with ease between gospel vocals and rap verses-Eclipse often sounds somewhere between Alt-J, Bon Iver, Patti Smith, Amy Winehouse, Billie Holiday. If the union between Two Holy & Zerolex may seem unlikely at first, their universe doesn't make them incompatible. Proof in music with this release offering original tracks, remixes and exclusives. Distilled with care and patience, this project intend to surprise and bring together different the public. It is also and above all motivated by a personal desire to produce challenging new things through a different musical genre.;Track List:1. Holy Two - No Return;2. Holy Two - Rush;3. Holy Two - Rush (Zerolex Remix);4. Holy Two Zerolex - Moonbeam;5. Holy Two - Hover;6. Holy Two - Hover (Zerolex Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.