- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ed Sheeran - Loose Change
- Write a Review
- #K48757 000000000 K48757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this 2010 EP from the acclaimed British singer/songwriter, previously only availa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of this 2010 EP from the acclaimed British singer/songwriter, previously only available as a digital download. Written and produced by Sheeran, Loose Change was recorded at Surrey's Sticky Studios, and produced by Jake Gosling. The EP was the second part of what Sheeran called The Five EP Projects, all of which were funded privately by Sheeran and released independently. Two songs from this EP appeared on Sheeran's 2011 debut studio album, +. The first was "The A Team", released as the lead single of the album. The second was the third track from the EP "Little Bird".;Track List:1. Let It Out;2. Homeless;3. Little Bird;4. Sofa;5. One Night;6. Firefly;7. The City (Live at Sticky Studios);8. Firefly (Bravado Dubstep Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.