- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ed Sheeran - No. 5 Collaborations Project
- Write a Review
- #K48756 000000000 K48756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this EP from the British singer/songwriter. No. 5 Collaborations Project is an extended play by Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this EP from the British singer/songwriter. No. 5 Collaborations Project is an extended play by British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. It was the fifth out of five EPs he recorded with the hope of being signed by a record label. Sheeran wanted each song to act as a musical and tried to avoid lyrics about women. Musically the album combined sensitive production, with serious subject matters and "haunting" themes. The EP features a collection of grime artists such as Devlin, Wiley, P Money, Ghetts and JME. Henry Yanney of Soul Culture gave the album a positive review and the album peaked at number 46 on the UK Albums Chart.;Track List:1. Lately (Devlin);2. You (+Wiley);3. Family (+ P Money);4. Radio (Feat. Jme);5. Little Lady (+ Mikill Pane);6. Drown Me Out (+ Ghetts);7. Nightmares (+ Random Impulse + Sway + Wretch 32);8. Goodbye to You (+ Dot Rotten)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.