- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie & Ernie - Man To Love A Woman / You Make My Life A Sunny Day
- Write a Review
- #K81498 000000000 K81498000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Tutti Hill's 'When The Going Gets Rough' was billed on the label of Arock 1012 in 1964 but t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Tutti Hill's 'When The Going Gets Rough' was billed on the label of Arock 1012 in 1964 but the vinyl played 'Whoa Whoa, Baby Take It Slow'. At last this gorgeous mid-tempo dancer from Ron Miller and Lee Porter makes it to 45. The flip is probably the sparsest release ever on a Kent single, being a piano demo, but Garrett Saunders' magnificent baritone gives the song everything it is such a pity he did not record more.;Track List:1. A Man to Love a Woman - Eddie Ernie;2. You Make My Life a Sunny Day - Eddie Ernie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.