- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie Fontaine - Goodness It's Eddie Fontaine
- Write a Review
- #K90827 000000000 K90827000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. 2013 EP from the under-rated Rock 'n' Roll singer/songwriter. Eddie Fontaine is one ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. 2013 EP from the under-rated Rock 'n' Roll singer/songwriter. Eddie Fontaine is one of those 1950s heroes who sometimes gets forgotten because he was maybe a little too old to have been a teenage idol, and his music was perhaps a little too measured and urbane to be classed as manic Rockabilly or wild Rock 'n' Roll, but it is great music and deserves to be heard.;Track List:1. It Ain't Gonna Happen No More;2. Don't Ya Know;3. Goodness It's Gladys!;4. One and Only;5. Nothin Shakin;6. Cool It Baby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.