- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie Gale - Black Rhythm Happening
- Write a Review
- #K77017 000000000 K77017000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:This, the second Blue Note album by Eddie Gale, was released in 1969 and includes jazz heavy weight Elvin Jones on drum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:This, the second Blue Note album by Eddie Gale, was released in 1969 and includes jazz heavy weight Elvin Jones on drums and sax man Jimmy Lyons. This is a blend of soul jazz, free form freak outs and a gospel-influenced street choir, and it's suggested listening for fans of Sun Ra & Brother Ah, John Coltrane's late '60s LPs, and Ornette Coleman and Albert Ayler's more groove-oriented recordings. The original vinyl LPs go for big bucks on Ebay, and this is the first time this Blue Note album has ever been reissued. Remastered from the original master tapes with original artwork._x000B_(Previously deleted:1/1/11. Original release date:6/27/03);Track List:1. Black Rhythm Happening;2. Gleeker;3. Song of Will;4. Ghetto Love Night;5. Mexico Thing;6. Ghetto Summertime;7. It Must Be You;8. Look at Teyonda
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.