- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie Hazel - Jams From The Heart
- Write a Review
- #K61164 000000000 K61164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:Eddie Hazel was the talented and forward thinking guitar player behind Funkadelic's "Maggot Brain". He was listed at #4...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/1995;Notes:Eddie Hazel was the talented and forward thinking guitar player behind Funkadelic's "Maggot Brain". He was listed at #43 on Rolling Stone's list of greatest guitarists of all time. Eddie was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 with 15 other members of Parliament Funkadelic. "Maggot Brain" was listed at #60 on Rolling Stone's list of greatest guitar songs of all time. The tracks on this release were recorded and originally released in 1975. Joined by Buddy Miles on drums, this is Eddie Hazel at his best.;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.