- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie Palmieri - Vamonos Pa'l Monte
- Write a Review
- #K59845 000000000 K59845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Digitally remastered edition. Classic album whose sole objective is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Digitally remastered edition. Classic album whose sole objective is the celebration of Afro-Cuban music, Vámonos Pa'l Monte is a hymn to freedom, a remedy against injustice. Eddie Palmieri, eternally rebellious, gives new strength to salsa at incorporating elements of jazz. Fania Records was a New York based record label founded by Dominican-born composer and bandleader Johnny Pacheco and Italian-American lawyer Jerry Masucci in 1964. The label took it's name from an old Cuban song by the singer Reinaldo Bolaño. Fania is known for it's promotion of what has become known as Salsa music. The label started out as a small venture, but gained popularity after the success of it's first official record, Pacheco's "Cañonazo", leading to the expansion of it's talent base. Among Fania's signature stars are: Willie Colon, Celia Cruz, Larry Harlow, Ray Barretto, Ralfi Pagan, Luis "Perico" Ortiz, Bobby Valentín, Rubén Blades, Héctor Lavoe, Cheo Feliciano, Adalberto Santiago, Ismael Miranda and many others.;Track List:1. Revolt / la Libertad Lógico;2. Caminando;3. Vámonos Pa'l Monte;4. Viejo Socarrón;5. Yo No SÉ;6. Comparsa de los Locos;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.