- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - So Many Things
- Write a Review
- #K69614 000000000 K69614000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the quirky Australian outfit. They've drawn comparisons to Wire, Can, the Fal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the quirky Australian outfit. They've drawn comparisons to Wire, Can, the Fall, Fugazi and the Stooges. They have a singer who wears black gloves to overcome stage fright. They won the $30,000 Australian Music Prize for their 2008 album Primary Colors then recorded the next one themselves in a few hours in their practice space and spent the dough on a photo shoot for the album cover. They do not care about you and your expectations. You could call them 'fiercely independent' but they don't seem fierce at all. Quietly, and definitely on their own terms, Eddy Current Suppression Ring has become a force in underground music.;Track List:1. So Many Things;2. Get Up Morning;3. You Don't Care;4. It's All Square;5. Precious Rose;6. Boy Can I Dance Good;7. She's Dancing Away;8. You Let Me Be Honest with You;9. We'll Be Turned on;10. Demon's Demands;11. I'm Guilty;12. That Time of Day;13. It Ain't Cheap;14. Noise in My Head;15. Sometimes;16. Iraq (It's on the Map);17. Wet Cement;18. Hey Mum;19. Through the Trees;20. T.A.L.O.I.G.A;21. We Got the Beat;22. Rush to Relax
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.