- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Editors - The Weight Of Your Love
- Write a Review
- #K71437 000000000 K71437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:US LP pressing. ' 2013 release, the fourth album from the British Alt-Rock band. The Weight of Your Love is the follow ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:US LP pressing. ' 2013 release, the fourth album from the British Alt-Rock band. The Weight of Your Love is the follow up to Editors' two consecutive #1 UK albums, 2007's An End Has a Start and 2009's in This Light And on This Evening. This is the first album to feature new members Justin Lockey and Elliott Williams, following the departure of founding member Chris Urbanowicz in 2012. It was recorded at Blackbird Studio in Nashville with producer Jacquire King. Tom Smith has described 'The Weight of Your Love' as 'having a foot in that Alt Rock/Americana world' and of 'feeling untouchable at times.' Recorded mostly live, it contains their most direct songs to date and also features extra production from Clint Mansell on 'Nothing', rescored from the original to become what Tom and Ed Lay both describe as the 'centerpiece' of the album. Lyrically focused on love songs... that don't adhere to the traditional love song type, the album sees Tom Smith sing in falsetto for the first time on 'What Is This Thing Called Love'.;Track List:1. The Weight;2. Sugar;3. A Ton of Love;4. What Is This Thing Called Love;5. Honesty;6. Nothing;7. Formaldehyde;8. Hyena;9. Two Hearted Spider;10. The Phone Book;11. Bird of Prey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.