- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Edward Anderson David - Lower Alabama: The Loxley Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K78579 000000000 K78579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Edward David Anderson returns with his second solo album, Lower Alabama: The Loxley Sessions. The ni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Edward David Anderson returns with his second solo album, Lower Alabama: The Loxley Sessions. The nine-track effort is the most stripped-down and roots-based album to date by Anderson who's also known for his work with the late great midwest rock band Backyard Tire Fire. To capture the songs and sounds he was hearing this time around, he recruited producer Anthony Crawford - former Neil Young and Steve Winwood band mate and current member of Alabama alt-country band, Willie Sugarcapps. Together they'd work at Crawford's Admiral Bean studio in the rural town of Loxley, Alabama, close to the Gulf Coast where Anderson, a Bloomington, Illinois native, spends his winters writing and performing. The resulting collection floats melodiously on rivers of fiddle and clouds of pedal steel, on gentle acoustic guitars and hints of piano, dusted with some ghostly guitar from Will Kimbrough and striking vocal harmony from Crawford's wife, singer Savana Lee. Listen to the opening strains of "Firefly" and be transported to a lonesome highway, the endless fields stretching out ahead.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.