- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Persona
- Write a Review
- #K59394 000000000 K59394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the fourth album from indie-folk mainstays, Edward Sharpe and the M...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the fourth album from indie-folk mainstays, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. This is the long-awaited follow-up to their 2013 self-titled album. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is a 10-piece musical ensemble founded in 2007 during the year-long recording of their first album, Up From Below. Since it's founding, the band has undergone several iterations. Most notably, singer Jade Castrinos left the band in 2014. According to lead singer Ebert, this marked a transformation in the band's music. 'We had long been a social experiment first, musicians second. Over time, though, we were emerging, by virtue of hours spent, into a group of musicians who could really play together. When Jade left, that confirmed our new fate music first.' The shift is tangible on PersonA. Recording the music almost entirely in one room together in New Orleans, their approach was a far cry from their ramshackle, come-one-come-all philosophy audible on recordings of their previous albums. 'We seem to be done for now with distractions from the music itself, the bones of it,' says Ebert. This album also marks the first time that the band has jointly collaborated on a majority of the songwriting.;Track List:1. Hot Coals;2. Uncomfortable;3. Somewhere;4. No Love Like Yours;5. Wake Up the Sun;6. Free Stuff;7. Let It Down;8. Perfect Time;9. Lullaby;10. The Ballad of Yaya;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.