- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eels - Deconstruction
- Write a Review
- L33602 000000000 L33602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Eels' twelfth studio album and first in four years, The Deconstruction, was performed by E (Mark...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Eels' twelfth studio album and first in four years, The Deconstruction, was performed by E (Mark Oliver Everett) and longtime collaborators Koool G Murder and P-Boo alongside The Deconstruction Orchestra & Choir. It was produced by E, with some songs produced by Mickey Petralia for the first time since 1998's Electro-Shock Blues. Eels mastermind E says of the new album, "Here are 15 new Eels tracks that may or may not inspire, rock or not rock you. The world is going nuts. But if you look for it, there is still great beauty to be found. Sometimes you don't even have to look for it. Other times you have to try to make it yourself. And then there are times you have to tear something apart to find something beautiful inside.";Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.