- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eels - Transmissions Session 2009
- Write a Review
- #K73254 000000000 K73254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2009;Notes:6 tracks recorded at the Village Recorder in Los Angeles (a classic studio used by Bob Dylan, the Stones, Pink Floyd, S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2009;Notes:6 tracks recorded at the Village Recorder in Los Angeles (a classic studio used by Bob Dylan, the Stones, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Steely Dan and many more) for a MySpace promotion.. MySpace will only have 5 of these tracks for their give-away, and otherwise vinyl is the ONLY place to find these versions! 4 re-recordings of tracks from the "Hombre Lobo" album plus a track from 1996's "Beautiful Freak" album, and a Bob Dylan cover ("Girl from the North Country").;Track List:1. In My Dreams;2. Tremendous Dynamite;3. That Look You Give That Guy;4. My Beloved Monster;5. The Longing;6. Girl from the North Country
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.