- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eilen Jewell - Down Hearted Blues
- Write a Review
- #K62591 000000000 K62591000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Honesty, confidence, and respect permeate Eilen Jewell's music, dating back to her self-released Bou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Honesty, confidence, and respect permeate Eilen Jewell's music, dating back to her self-released Boundary County album in 2006. After releasing five albums of critically acclaimed original songs, the reigning "Queen of the Minor Key" is taking a moment to shake hands with the blues. Jewell's new collection of 12 rare, bold blues and R&B covers adds to her potent mix of classic country, folk, and early rock 'n roll inspired original music. From the barrelhouse power of 1920's Bessie Smith to the electrified sounds of 1960's Betty James, blues music has always been a strong influence on the Boise, Idaho native. On Down Hearted Blues, Eilen and her long-time road band (Jerry Miller, Shawn Supra, Jason Beek) rip through greasy versions of dark blues like Charles Sheffield's "It's Your Voodoo Working," Willie Dixon's "You Know My Love" and Albert Washington's "One of These Days." The band also strips down the sound, trading in drums and electric instruments for washboards, mandolins, and banjos to cover songs like Memphis Minnie's "Nothing in Rambling," Bessie Smith's "Down Hearted Blues" and Moonshine Kate's "Poor Girl's Story.";Track List:1. It's Your Voodoo Working;2. Another Night to Cry;3. You'll Be Mine;4. Down Hearted Blues;5. I'm a Little Mixed Up;6. You Gonna Miss Me;7. Walking with Frankie;8. Nothing in Rambling;9. Don't Leave Poor Me;10. Crazy Mixed Up World;11. You Know My Love;12. The Poor Girls Story
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.