- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eisley - I'm Only Dreaming
- Write a Review
- K59910 000000000 K59910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album from the indie rockers. In the four years since their l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the fifth studio album from the indie rockers. In the four years since their last release, there have been line-up changes in the band. Eisley is now comprised of cousins Sherri DuPree-Bemis and Garron DuPree. Although the band's name translates to ice island in several Germanic languages, it was actually selected by the bandmates because of it's link to the Star Wars saga (i.e. Mos Eisley). In 2016, Eisley revealed that they had begun the process of recording their fifth studio record with the assistance of producer Will Yip at the band's own studio in Tyler, Texas. DuPree-Bemis says, Musically, you could say it's classic Eisley, in the sense that it's melodic, moody pop and is written from the heart. Lyrically, it's very whimsical it has a vibe that will take you into it's own world and let you escape your normal life for a few minutes. I like to cloak things in a little mystery and romance I think it's part of what makes all of Eisley's songs sound like they're from the same world. Every record is like opening and reading a book in a series.;Track List:1. Always Wrong;2. Defeatist;3. A Song for the Birds;4. Sparking;5. My Best Friend;6. Rabbit Hole;7. Louder Than a Lion;8. You Are Mine;9. When You Fall;10. Snowfall;11. Brightest Fire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.