- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eitr - Hadanfarden
- Write a Review
- L42694 000000000 L42694000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Eitr is the new brainchild of Nachtzeit, the man behind ambient dark metal project Lus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Eitr is the new brainchild of Nachtzeit, the man behind ambient dark metal project Lustre. Representing the first recording of this new adventure, Hädanfärden takes us back to the time of the Norse gods and the death of Balder, masterminded by the ever-devious Loki. As the waves of mischievous, playful synth wash over our senses we are transported to Asgard and any misgivings over the potential of an album without lyrics to tell a story are dispelled. Are we now Loki or merely observers in his game of trickery and cunning? Hädanfärden could just be the album we all wished Dauði Baldrs could have been. We take the form of the old woman with Loki as he tricks Friggr into telling him the one substance that can harm Balder. We feel the breeze and air of expectation as he strides with the branch of the little mistletoe bush back to the hall in Galdsheim. The contrast between the air of joviality of the masses and the dark, conniving nature of Loki is tangible and the theatre of it all captured in simple sonic form. There is ancient magic at play here, no doubt. The spirit of the Norse gods and their tales is alive and well in Eitr's softly lilting music - lulling us, a la Loki into a false sense of peace and security. All the while Balder is imprisoned by Hel, aided by the cave-dwelling giantess Thokk, or should we say... Loki.;Track List:1. Drömmarna;2. Löftet;3. Hädanfärden;4. Tårarna;5. Elden;6. Återkomsten
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.