- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elaquent - Worst Case Scenario
- Write a Review
- #K79474 000000000 K79474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Growth is about adaptation, existing in transit, and nourishing flux. It gives us a reason t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Growth is about adaptation, existing in transit, and nourishing flux. It gives us a reason to move on to our next project, challenges us, and feeds our creative hunger. Sona Elango, as the multi-talented Elaquent, captures a catalog of experiences and feelings that span time zones from over the better part of 2016. Elaquent has created a reflective sound weaving themes of travel and personal growth into the core of his music. Worst Case Scenario is a record with roots in Europe and Japan, inspired by moments of reflection in hostels, airports, and trains. It boasts Elaquent's growth not only as a beat maker and producer, but as an artist, conscious of peers, music lovers, and strangers alike. Elaquent demonstrates that relative themes have a power that is bigger than ourselves. He manages to hit the bittersweet mark of self-reflection perfectly, reminding us that sometimes the most daunting and intimidating reflections, can secretly be moments of peace and reassurance. Unabashedly human, and eager to make it count, Elaquent is a reminder to us all that we're here for a good time, not a long time.;Track List:1. Nollieflip;2. Gyoza;3. Shibuya (Feat. Budamonk);4. Spur of the Moment;5. Maharaja (Feat. a L L I E);6. Perchance to Dream;7. This Could Be Us But;8. Caviar (Feat. Octavio Santos Goyama);9. Cookies and Cream;10. Sweet Dreams;11. Last Breath (Feat. Iman Omari);12. Come to Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.