- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elbow - Leaders of the Free World
- Write a Review
- #K66898 000000000 K66898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing at 45 RPM for increased audio quality. Leaders of the Free World is the third studio a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing at 45 RPM for increased audio quality. Leaders of the Free World is the third studio album from the British alternative rock band Elbow, released on in September 2005. The album was certified gold in the UK. This album really comes to life when Elbow give in, allowing these songs to grow into something glorious. Album opener "Station Approach" and "Forget Myself" are prime examples. Elbow are an English alternative rock led by Guy Garvey (vocals, guitar). They have played together since 1990, adopting the Elbow band name in 1997. Their six studio albums all reached the top 15 of the British album chart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.