- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elbow - Take Off & Landing of Everything
- Write a Review
- #K68879 000000000 K68879000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:The 2014 offering from the internationally renowned and top-selling British Alternative Rock band, Elbow, THE TAKE OFF ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:The 2014 offering from the internationally renowned and top-selling British Alternative Rock band, Elbow, THE TAKE OFF AND LANDING OF EVERYTHING was recorded at the band's facility at Blueprint Studios in the UK with additional sessions at Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios in Wiltshire. As with their multi-platinum fourth album THE SELDOM SEEN KID and platinum follow-up BUILD A ROCKET BOYS, this highly anticipated new album was produced by band member Craig Potter.;Track List:1. This Blue World;2. Charge;3. Fly Boy Blue / Lunette;4. New York Morning;5. Real Life (Angel);6. Honey Sun;7. My Sad Captains;8. Colour Fields;9. The Take Off and Landing of Everything;10. The Blanket of Night
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.