- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eleanor Friedberger - Personal Record
- Write a Review
- #K83209 000000000 K83209000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. At a time when most female singer/songwriters perform as alter egos, Elean...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/04/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. At a time when most female singer/songwriters perform as alter egos, Eleanor Friedberger is simply, refreshingly herself. And that's just the way her fans like it. Having spent a decade fronting the indie-rock institution the Fiery Furnaces with her brother Matthew, in 2011 she emerged as a formidable solo artist with Last Summer, a thoughtfully crafted tale of memory and place couched in the organic pop of her '70s idols.;Track List:1. I Don't Want to Bother You;2. When I Knew;3. I'll Never Be Happy Again;4. Stare at the Sun;5. Echo or Encore;6. My Own World;7. Tomorrow Tomorrow;8. You'll Never Know Me;9. I Am the Past;10. She's a Mirror;11. Other Boys;12. Singing Time;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.