- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electrelane - No Shouts No Calls
- Write a Review
- #K68660 000000000 K68660000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2007 release, the fourth album from the British Indie Rock band. Originally released on Too P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2007 release, the fourth album from the British Indie Rock band. Originally released on Too Pure, it's widely considered the band's most accessible work to date and it delivers a set of urgent, romantic epics. Tracks like 'The Greater Times' and 'To the East' are direct yet complex, with soaring melodies, and the contrast between intimate, almost too-personal words and the swelling sounds around them is exquisite. · And while the album is dominated by the intense, impatient joy of 'At Sea', which rides glorious swells of keyboards and fuzzy guitars, it's lightly heartbroken moments are just as lovely: 'Saturday' boasts beautiful call-and-response vocals and lyrics that feel like a nursery rhyme about a breakup 'Cut And Run' pairs a lighthearted melody and ukulele with the painful realization that a relationship is likely over.;Track List:1. Greater Times - Electrelane Verity Susman;2. To the East;3. After the Call;4. Tram 21;5. In Berlin;6. At Sea;7. Between the Wolf and the Dog;8. Saturday;9. Five;10. Cut and Run;11. Lighthouse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.