- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electrelane - Power Out
- Write a Review
- #K63866 000000000 K63866000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2004 release, the sophomore album from the British all-female Indie Rock band. Having already establ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/07/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2004 release, the sophomore album from the British all-female Indie Rock band. Having already established their leftfield credentials with their instrumental debut album, the Power Out also seems fresher than Rock It to the Moon, perhaps because, paradoxically, it's more focused than their debut, incorporating vocals for the first time, with the legendary Steve Albini at the helm on production. · the noodly, jam-based feel that dominated 'Rock It to the Moon' is still here, particularly on the Power Out's more Rock-based songs such as 'Take the Bit Between Your Teeth' and the closing instrumentals, 'Only One Thing Is Needed' and 'You Make Me Weak at the Knees'. But overall, the songs are more concise here, giving songs like 'On Parade' and the lovely 'Enter Laughing' an immediate, if not exactly poppy, feel.;Track List:1. Gone Under Sea;2. On Parade;3. The Valleys;4. Birds;5. Take the Bit Between Your Teeth;6. Oh Sombrai;7. Enter Laughing;8. This Deed;9. Love Builds Up;10. Only One Ything Is Needed;11. You Make Me Weak at;12. The Knees
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.