- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electric Flag - Electric Flag Live
- Write a Review
- L29754 000000000 L29754000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2017;Notes:The Electric Flag was one of the premiere rock bands of the 1960's. Organized by Mike Bloomfield, who had just left the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2017;Notes:The Electric Flag was one of the premiere rock bands of the 1960's. Organized by Mike Bloomfield, who had just left the Paul Butterfield Blues Band, the band featured such notable talent as Buddy Miles, Elvin Bishop, Nick Gravenites and Barry Goldberg. The Flag was the first band to feature a full horn section in support of it's searing blues and jazz based rock originals;Track List:1. Spotlight 3:43;2. I Was Robbed Last Night 4:39;3. I Found Out 3:08;4. Never Be Lonely Again 3:32;5. Losing Game 3:17;6. My Baby Wants to Test Me 8:18;7. I Should Have Left Her 4:09;8. You Don't Realize 5:11;9. Groovin' Is Easy 4:22;10. Soul Searchin' 8:15;11. Tuning 2:09;12. Milk Cow Blues 5:00;13. Tuning 0:51;14. Groovin' Is Easy 4:29;15. I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water 8:01;16. Hey Joe 5:11;17. I've Been Loving You Too Long 6:29;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.