- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electronic - Electronic
- Write a Review
- #K62271 000000000 K62271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1991 album. Electronic was an alternative dance supergroup formed by New Orde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this 1991 album. Electronic was an alternative dance supergroup formed by New Order singer and guitarist Bernard Sumner and ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr. They co-wrote the majority of their output between 1989 and 1998, collaborating with Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe, of the Pet Shop Boys, on three tracks in their early years. Electronic was the self-titled debut album, originally released in May 1991. The album was a commercial success, reaching #2 in the United Kingdom and selling over a million copies worldwide. This version of the album includes the band's debut single, "Getting Away With It," which featured the Pet Shop Boys.;Track List:1. Idiot Country (2013 Remastered Version);2. Reality (2013 Remastered Version);3. Tighten Up (2013 Remastered Version);4. The Patience of a Saint (2013 Remastered Version);5. Getting Away with It (2013 Remastered Version);6. Gangster (2013 Remastered Version);7. Soviet (2013 Remastered Version);8. Get the Message (2013 Remastered Version);9. Try All You Want (2013 Remastered Version);10. Some Distant Memory (2013 Remastered Version);11. Feel Every Beat (2013 Remastered Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.