- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elf Power - Sunlight on the Moon
- Write a Review
- #K85189 000000000 K85189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Athens, Georgia-based Indie outfit. The band recorded the record in a variety ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Athens, Georgia-based Indie outfit. The band recorded the record in a variety of settings ranging from singer/songwriter Andrew Rieger's home studio, to Athens, GA's the Glow studio, to Lavonia, GA's Gypsy Farm Studios, a long derelict Country music theater located in rural Georgia. The album's title originates from accounts Rieger read of astronauts who described their experience of walking on the moon as disorienting and hallucinatory due to the utter darkness of the shadows on the moon, describing their own shadows as "pieces of night following them around". Some of the songs sprung from a return to Elf Power's original mode of songwriting, writing and recording the song simultaneously without rehearsal.;Track List:1. Transparent Lines;2. A Grey Cloth Covering My Face;3. Lift the Shell;4. Sunlight on the Moon;5. Grotesquely Born Anew;6. Things Lost;7. Darkest Wave;8. You're Never Gonna Go to Heaven;9. Strange Designs;10. Manifestations;11. Total Annihilation;12. Chromosome Blues;13. A Slow Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.