- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eligh - Last House On The Block
- Write a Review
- L29523 000000000 L29523000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Eligh, one of the founding members of the infamous Living Legends crew returns with his first official solo record sinc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Eligh, one of the founding members of the infamous Living Legends crew returns with his first official solo record since 2010's Grey Crow, Last House on the block. In between that 8 year gap he has put out 3 collaborative albums as well as a triple disc album with his Living Legends counterpart, The Grouch. On this album, Eligh taps into some sounds and textures from his past and sits behind the boards for a majorirty of this album. He brings along the likes of The Grouch, Zion I, Reverie, Evidence, R.A. The Rugged Man, and more;Track List:1. Enter;2. Hey You;3. Last House on the Block;4. Once Again (Feat. Dela);5. Blue 99;6. Burn (Feat. Evidence);7. Still Chasing (Feat. R.A. the Rugged Man Eamon);8. The Pod (Interlude);9. Space Odyssey;10. Float;11. Pain on the Break (Feat. the Grouch);12. Karma;13. Truly Ok;14. J.R. High Love;15. Littles;16. Focused (Feat. Zion I the Grouch);17. Thursday Child (Feat. Priya Darshini Max ZT);18. Score 01;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.