- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elijah Ocean - Elijah Ocean
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83414 000000000 K83414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:It's twenty-seventeen in the southwestern corner of America. There's snow in the distant mountains and the slow desert ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:It's twenty-seventeen in the southwestern corner of America. There's snow in the distant mountains and the slow desert sunset creeps through the windshield of the Mercury on 40 West. The young man is driving home, wherever that is. Every year Elijah Ocean crisscrosses the country singing his songs and making memories. With three full-length LPs under his belt and a fourth in the chamber, Ocean is just hitting his stride. Following 2014's folky "Bring It All In" and a cross-country move to Los Angeles, the singer-songwriter is set to release a self-titled full-length country-rock LP.;Track List:1. Bad Dreams;2. Chain of Gold;3. Malibu Moon;4. Highway;5. Desert Rain;6. Barricade;7. Heavy Head;8. Still Where You Left Me;9. Time Passes Slow;10. Days Are Long
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.