- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eliot Lipp - Come To Life
- Write a Review
- #K72712 000000000 K72712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth album from Eliot Lipp, a veteran musician and sound designer. After ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth album from Eliot Lipp, a veteran musician and sound designer. After more than a decade living in Chicago, Los Angeles and New York (but equally home on the road), the intrepid producer returned to his roots in the Pacific Northwest before recording the album, much of which came together over a single inspired weekend. Returning home provided Lipp with new inspirations for his blend of sampledelic funk and techno-inspired hip-hop beats. The mossy green woods and snowy mountains of the Pacific Northwest were essential to the ambiance and texture of the sounds. The result is a digital landscape filled with beautiful analog creations.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Low Key;3. Drunk Walk;4. Not Quite Awake;5. Memory Loss;6. Til the End;7. Tracker;8. You Think;9. Ultra;10. in;11. Up;12. Come to Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.