- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elizabeth Cook - Exodus Of Venus
- Write a Review
- #K49106 000000000 K49106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:EXODUS OF VENUS - Elizabeth Cook didn't quite know what she was doing. But she knew there were songs, and they had to g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:EXODUS OF VENUS - Elizabeth Cook didn't quite know what she was doing. But she knew there were songs, and they had to get out. Six even years since her critically acclaimed Welder, as well as much personal tumult, there were songs that needed to be born. From Dexter Green's (also the album's producer) opening electric guitar, equal parts foreboding and fraught, Exodus of Venus hurls a churlish witness to erotic upheaval and the drives that subsume our best notions. Exodus of Venus is an exhortation of sexual surrender that pushes past the brink of reason. For fans of the Florida-born and raised Cook, a Grand Ole Opry regular, SiriusXM Outlaw Country hostess and David Letterman favorite, Exodus of Venus will be something of a shock. If she maintains the tang of her drawl, what emerges beyond Cook's always vibrant and vivid sense of detail is a song cycle soaked in turpentine, musk and honey.;Track List:1. Exodus of Venus;2. Dyin';3. Evacuation;4. Dharma Gate;5. Slow Pain;6. Straitjacket Love;7. Broke Down in London on the M25;8. Methadone Blues;9. Cutting Diamonds;10. Orange Blossom Trail;11. Tabitha Tuder's Mama;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.